Mind maps are an excellent way to record brainstorming sessions. MyndBook is a free to use web service that lets its users create mind maps with ease.
You start by creating an account on the website either by providing your email address or by connecting your Facebook account. You can then create a 'book'. This book can have numerous pages on which you can add your mind maps.
- It's a web service. No need to install additional software on your computer, laptop or tablet.
- Mind maps can be shared with Facebook friends.
- Various nodes and branches can be created for your maps.
- It's free.
- Nodes and branches can be re-sized.
- You can add titles and descriptions for branches.